So why choose to contact Client Focused Financial Planning? That is a good question. Here are some reasons why:
- I am genuinely interested in helping people get ahead.
- I take the time to listen and get to know you.
- I am interested in you.
- I promise that any advice I give you will be in your best interest.
- I will maintain regular contact and won't leave you wondering what happened.
- My intention is to see how I can help you, not how much money I can get out of you.
- My focus is on you, not on which product I can sell you.
My clients are very important to me as without my clients I can't support my family. I don't strive to be the biggest Financial Planning practice on the Coast but I do want to be one of the best. I can assure you of prompt personal and professional service.
There are a number of areas that you need to consider when engaging in the Lifestyle Financial Planning process. Whilst we are not able to give you direct advice in some of these areas we partner with other qualified professionals who are committed to looking after your best interests.
What sort of investments would you consider to achieve wealth creation?
- Real Estate
- Managed Funds
- Private Equity
- Alternative investments
- Are you willing to borrow to invest?
- Would you be willing to use home equity to invest?
- Are strategies that help you pay off your mortgage more quickly of interest?
- Do you understand your super and how it is invested?
- Should you commit more to voluntary contributions now, or firstly build a portfolio of wealth outside of superannuation and catch up on super later on?
- Are you interested in strategies that could reduce your tax bill?
- Are you willing to invest and have ownership of assets in the most tax effective way?
ASSET AND INCOME PROTECTION
- Do you know what happens if you end up off work for a prolonged period of time due to accident or illness?
- Heaven forbid, what if you pass away early or become totally and permanently disabled?
- Will those who rely on your income be protected?
These are just some of the areas that need to be considered as part of this process. Whilst you may not need or want advice in all of these areas it is important that they have at least been considered.